Advertise here.....for the year

If you like to advertise here...please email us...ONLY 7 will be placed in this top spot..mincster@msn.com...
   

Thursday, October 30, 2008

boutique 4TBL Fleur-de-Bees


I absolutely ADORE how this set turned out!
I took a classic peasant top and ruffle pants and added a newsboy cap constructed with a quality and amazing print to create this “sure to get attention” set.
This auction includes the peasant top in your choice of sleeve length, Juliette as show on or short sleeve. Ruffle pants in your choice of long or Capri length, you also get the sash and the super cute cap.
This four piece set will be remade for the winning bidder in one size 1, 2,3,4, or 5. Auction includes the peasant top, ruffle pants, sash and hat. Please see my ME page or email me for measurement help.

No comments:

My first Daughter to get Married...

Tabberone"s VeRO Commandments...A helpful site for Designers....Who have TROLLs on their back...

If you are having issues with items being pulled by Ebay...This will be very helpful to you as a Seller....Click on the Cat logo!! Tabberone words to me were: Education is power!!!!