Advertise here.....for the year

If you like to advertise here...please email us...ONLY 7 will be placed in this top spot..mincster@msn.com...
   

Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas BunniBoo Plush Bunny Rabbit


Custom made BunniBoo Plush Bunny Rabbit
"New Handmade Original Decorated Clothing & Accesories Made By Real Grandma's In The Great Smokey Mountains Of The U.S.A."

Getting ready for the Christmas Parade...;)

Measures 7" tall with ears 10"

My BunniBoo's are a new addition to my Shop. All BunniBoos are One of a Kind and this one plays I'll be Home for Cjristmas and Ready to go home.

No comments:

My first Daughter to get Married...

Tabberone"s VeRO Commandments...A helpful site for Designers....Who have TROLLs on their back...

If you are having issues with items being pulled by Ebay...This will be very helpful to you as a Seller....Click on the Cat logo!! Tabberone words to me were: Education is power!!!!