Advertise here.....for the year

If you like to advertise here...please email us...ONLY 7 will be placed in this top spot..mincster@msn.com...
   

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sassy Gingerbread Twirl 3/4


I just love how my newest design came together for the MemoryLane RUNWAY LAUNCH.
Sweet Sassy Gingerbread...It's perfect for the upcoming Holidays!
Be the FIRST ( and only) to capture sweet memories of your little beauty in my newest One of A Kind 3pc (shirred top, Beret, three tiered ruffle skirt) Christmas Design. (shirt not included)

No comments:

My first Daughter to get Married...

Tabberone"s VeRO Commandments...A helpful site for Designers....Who have TROLLs on their back...

If you are having issues with items being pulled by Ebay...This will be very helpful to you as a Seller....Click on the Cat logo!! Tabberone words to me were: Education is power!!!!